Tuesday, May 18, 2010

What up, JFK.

We're sitting in JFK now. Our meet-up and bus ride to the airport was fine. It's rainy and gray out, but no one seems to care cause we're going to Italy!!

All the girls are awesome so far. Everyone seems to be clicking well.

Airports are funny. It's so interesting to see all the people and different gates with different places around the world.

I got frazzled going through security. I was unzippering and opening and rushing and aaaah! But we all got through okay.

About to board. Everyone looks like they're getting tired which should be a good thing. Though I hope I don't have to sit next to the screaming Italian baby.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

1 comment:

  1. Hi Amanda,
    I just read your blog. It sounds great! Have a wonderful time and say hi to Franchesca. I'll be keeping track of you.
    Uncle Jimmy

    ReplyDelete