Sunday, May 23, 2010

Montepulciano!

Early wake up call this morning. Re-packing our bags with all our new stuff and dirty clothes has become a feat. I still haven't expanded my luggage yet which I'm hoping is a good thing.

Quick breakfast and last walk down a few streets in Firenze to board our bus this morning. On the bus now to Rome, stopping in Assisi.

Stephania totally just made a Twilight reference as we drive the highway. We're passing near Montepulciano where New Moon was filmed last year and she pointed it out. Love her. Saw signs for both Volterra and now Montepulciano. Passed too quickly for pics. Oh well. But pretty awesome! We also just passed the area where "Under the Tuscan Sun" was written. And now we're passing the largest lake in the region can't remember the name. Stephania sounds better saying it than I ever will.

Sometime between now and when we leave I am taking a video of both Stephania and Gianluca speaking. I don't ever want to forget their lovely voices and Italian accents.

That's all for now. We are all napping.

P.S. Has anyone gotten any of my postcards yet?

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment